Sauvage Shower Gel 250ml

$75.00
$112.50
$75.00

BrandDIOR

Item FormGel

Item Volume250ml

Gift Box

Maximum of 2 items to fit into the gift box.

Buy Now
Subtotal: $75.00

DIOR - SAUVAGE SHOWER GEL 250ML Perfumed body shower gel that cleanses, refreshes and perfumes the skin. The Sauvage shower gel is enriched with cactus extract and formulated with 84%* ingredients of natural origin. It cleanses the skin while leaving it soft and fragrant.   * Value calculated based on ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2. Percentage of water included. The remaining 16% contribute to the performance, sensoriality and stability of the formula.   Product benefits: 1. Cleanses the skin. 2. Enriched with natural origin cactus extract with soothing and revitalizing properties. 3. Leaves the woody trail of Sauvage on the skin.   Texture: Gel Care benefit: Cleanses the skin All skin types

Similar Products

Recently Viewed Products